Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HEY! Lets Get Fucked Up



SO!
The other night at around three AM, I receive an "unknown" phone call in which an old cackily voice said, "Do not get a hair cut tomorrow afternoon or the consequences will be severe!" Thus, I decided to get my hair cut after school the following day. And I think it's pretty awesome, don't choo?
^_^

Either tonight or tomorrow night, I'm going to have it done red. I might make a video following suit sense, you know, this is such a huge occasion that is in much deserving of a video and what-not.
By the way, Nick, you only believe you have such a rockin' bod because you haven't seen mine. Creepy.. Yes, I know. But my abs are freaking rock hard, baby! Oh yes, oh yes they are.

Tonight: Franz Ferdinand
(Translation; Tonight will be spent dancing around my house to FF and a few other bands of choice.)
Word of advice. Look up, TeenSceneDead. They are a local band who's CD I happily bought at Warped Tour last summer. I completely forgot about their music until about a week ago and it's pretty excellent. So, hey, help them out and google the name. I promise if you are as fucking rad at life (damn straight!) as me, then you will enjoy them plenty.

See ya on the flip side!
Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Or have I? ooooh I match your creepyness and raise you a stalker! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you are forgetting about the hidden camera's I have installed into the guys locker room.
    And I beat your "stalker" with a... woah, what does that make me?
    Dude, we should make our own pokemon cards. But instead of Pokemon, they are like "stalker" and "child molester" and "Obama"

    ReplyDelete
  3. and then that other "pokemon" that would run the imaginary world into the ground with his partner and suck up all the money for "pokemon" battles! The "McCainasaur" with his sidekick "The Palinator"! =D i like this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell is wrong with you...!?!?
    Why can we not just have a little ten year old named Ash(ley) go around forcing tiny animal looking creatures to beat each other to near death for her own mere amusement?! Yes, I like that idea very very much.
    And then her semi-amusing partner Nick (Brock) has like one pokemon and tries to bang every chick he see's. Except not Ash, because she's to busy beating little Obama creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Touche, although I think Ryan should be Brock, hes more suited to that XP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right, right..
    Okay, you can be the masculine form of Misty.

    ReplyDelete