Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Library cake

So.. My biggest concern tonight is getting to the library before it closes and possibly getting a book (any book) to occupy my mind for the next couple days. If its a good book, for at least tonight.. Tonight is my Mothers birfday and were going out for sushi so i'm hoping on maybe getting dropped off there on our way home. Lets only hope I can stay awake long enouh to finish geometry (my teacher is absolutely dreaful..) tonight. Today was pretty much spent mourning the beginning of the second semester... Although I did enjoy myself, finding out that a couple of people I really enjoy talking to are in a couple of my classes now! Awesomeness.
Oh!
And I have a subscriber(:
OR whatever its called on blogspot.
So.. Hey Nick. I guess it doesnt matter that your the only one that reads this anyways. Were going to be bed.. *cough* I mean, blog buddies.

My current wish list:
+Even Stevens season whatever dvd
+more pants
+a wider attention span

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, You are Cute.
    Please add My Youtube Channel on Friends.
    www.youtube.com/Luks2101

    Kisses, And sorry for My english

    ReplyDelete