Monday, January 5, 2009

My life complete

Let us take a moment to cherish this please.

1/ The "Don't ask, don't tell" episode of Secret Life has  completed me inside. (Ben is my hero! Er... Amy's hero. -.- )

2/ Its midnight and I'm not sleeping to avoid waking up to the last day of break. 

3/ Discussions of the truths and matters of love make me squeamish and a bit antsy. 

So..
I'm sure those two hours that I left blogspot were hell, but no worries I'm here now. I am at the point of exhaustion, in which my mind is incapable of taking in any information, dramatic television shows, and bright lights (.. Cringing away from the screen on my laptop as I write under the covers..). I need to stop keeping myself up so late. Not healthy.
Something I hope to discuss soon enough is the tolerance I have lately for my parents.. Which is zero. Or, at least, nearing it. If I had to estimate I'd say I'm about at .5 level tolerance. Moving out will be my righteous moment of glory. 
Speak of the devil...

ZZzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment